Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy Sunday

Mission One: Wedding Invitation Cards
So we had to paste the inserts of our invites with the cover.

Censored. =X


Working hard..



This is the insert.. =)



Mission One accomplished! Hurray!

I was indeed very happy to see all the invites done up.. The next thing we have to do is to fill them up with names and send them out.. =)

Mission Two: Prawn Fishing
After that, we went to.....Prawn fishing!!!

darl and bro..

darling fishing for prawns for the 1st time.. stressed.. =P

AND BABY'S FIRST PRAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUMMY'S FIRST PRAWN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had none. =(


haha, so we brought the prawns home... and wanted to eat them...

There they are.. Sorry prawns.... =(

Baby and I felt so sorry to eat those prawns. So baby didnt have any... He felt real bad. I tried one though.... and I am very sad to say that they are indeed very nice and fresh... nicer than those I had at top-notch restaurants...

Mission Two Accomplished.

Sinful.

No comments: