Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I love my banana.

Sheena is now my banana, my twin sister (according to her, haha), my new love.

We are simply crazy.

Monday, she surprised me with a jar i call Love Jar.

Here is how the love jar looks like:



Top of the jar:


And here are the many things i found inside the love jar:

1. 3 big love paper swans

2. 1 small love paper swans

3. 1 love chocolates

4. 8 love color pens

5. many love notes

6. 1 pair of love clips

7. 1 love elephant coin purse

8. 2 love pictures we took together

9. a whole jar filled of love that filled my heart.

I was so touched at the very 1st sight of the jar. I hadnt receive anything like this in my whole life from a girlfriend and it is really, very, sweet of my banana.

so she reckons in our past lives, she were the banana, and i was the monkey.
though i never really like to call myself the monkey, but for my banana, I SHALL BE THE MONKEY OF HER.

and i totally agree. and maybe that's why i hearts her so much.
now 1/100 of my heart belongs to her, the remaining 99/100 still belongs to my hubby.
and it shall be like this forever.
sorry hubby, pls rent a space to sheena banana ok?

And today, I got another love bear from my banana.

Here is how my love bear (tattoo Bear) looks like:


She tattoed the whole bear with all her creativity. and it is SO NICE!!!!!!!
I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how man.
seriously, this is crazy.
we gotta stop being so nice to each other. but i think its hard.
i wanna hug the bear to slp tonight.

She's a wonderful girl. She keep showering me with her creative gifts, and because i have so little creative cells, i couldnt return her anything comparable to her gifts. I feel so blissed. and I can only say I'm happy.

Babe, if you happen to see this gay/lesbian msg that I'm going to type, pls forgive, but of course we're not lesbians, haha. u have ur ang-kong siao bf and i have my mr kd hubby.

so here goes the message:
I really don't know how to put it with nice and "bombastic" words but I thank you for our true, real, lovey dovey friendship and I hope this is forever and I really love you, I really do. I will treasure you and will not let anyone bully you (this sounds like....omg..hahha.. F*** it.) If anyone try to harm you in any way or other, I will not let them lead a proper life. Do be assured I'll be here for you 24/7 like the technical helpdesk of our madhouse company, just that you wont have to be in the queue, my line's a direct line for you. Though we will be busy with our lives in the future, you'll always be in my heart, a special place for my sweet-ala-banana, my dear sista. you'll be god-ma banana for our future lil kd and lil sy. =P

I love you.
xoxo.

End of with some pictures, with courtesy from MY banana:

Mummy Monkey and babysitter-cum-god ma banana of tattoo bear

Yesterday after work:
me and my sweet-ala-banana
SEE I WAS WEARING A ME(Monkey) SHIRT!!!


me with my darling hubby. MUACKS!!!!!!!!


I am happy too.

No comments: