Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

A fruitful weekend

The weekend spent with my darling was fruitful, meaningful, enjoyable, totally awesome..

Baby requested for off on friday night and was approved so he managed to come home on Friday night instead of Saturday noon!!
I was of course overwhelmed!!
Because it meant I could see him for a few hours longer plus he gets to sleep with me on Friday night!!
I was so happy I rushed home to wait for his return..

-Saturday was Love Day-

Kinda sian cuz I needed to work on Saturday but anyway I knocked off at 5.30pm so it was a short day at work for me.
Darling picked me up after work..
Came to the counter and visit me cuz he wanted to see me in uniform..
hehe..
And he also brought the wedding photos to show the girls..

I vanished from the counter immediately after I finished keying my sales and wanted to spend some quality time with my baby...
We went for dinner at.... RESTAURANT HOSHIGAOKA!!!

Baby was famished because he only had breakfast and nothing else as he wanted to have dinner with me so he kept his tummy empty...


My baby that I've been missing all these while...
My warrior.. (as what my best friend called him)


Baby had grilled steak set!!! Super yummy!!!


The sizzling beef that was sooo Juicy, soo tender!!!
Baby said its the best beef he has ever had!!!!
I AGREED!!!


The very nice salad..


I had tempura udon...
One of my all time favorite...
and the udon was yummy I must say... =)


Baby's very nice chawanmushi...
I don't eat all chawanmushi as some are made so sucky and some either too tasteless or too disgusting...
BUt this was fantastic!!!!


We didn't take much photos after that because our hands are busily holding on to each other..
No hand for camera..
No hand for any other things..

Happy times always pass fast..
After that we went to LEftfoot to pick up some pressie from Siling for baby..
It was 2 limited edition LEFTFOOT TAIPEI CHAPTER tee that only my darling has..
Hahahaa.. he was damn happy of course..
and very nice of Siling...
She is always and has always been very nice to us...
Even me, I must say.....
She is definitely a good lady boss, and Anthony is of course the good boss...
They are fantastic people!

We went for prata after that and home to some lovey time in our cosy nest..

-Sunday was FAmily Day-

Me and baby spent the whole of Sunday at home in our cosy nest...
Surfing, TV, Chatting, Surfing, Chatting, Napping, Hugging, Chatting, Hugging...
hahahhahaa...
Although we didnt do anything at all at home, we both agreed that it was a lovely day spent together..

Papa and Min came to meet us at Causeway Point because we were watching the movie 881 together..

It's been ages since me and my dad watched a movie together in the cinema..
I couldnt remember when was the last time..
Probably none at all..
And papa called me on last Thursday and said to watch 881 together with baby when he book out during the weekend..
Very sweet of my papa...
So while waiting for papa and min to make their way down to CWP, me and baby had Quick Casual Dinner at PastaMania..



Baby had some Herb blah blah blah linguini...
hahhaha, he told me the name but I forgot...


I had Beef Bolognese linguini... Yummy~!


The movie 881 was super fabulous, funny and touching..
I cried in the theatre..
I don't cry so easily in a show unless it's REALLY REALLY touching....
& I really cried! NOT WEeped... BUT CRIED.
Like tears roll and got sound type..
Damn malu, but there were other people crying as well..
So I didnt care...
Baby didnt say much, but just kept rubbing my hands...
hahhaha...
It was definitely a very GOOD local production.
Those who have yet to watch it, please go show your support.
It's definitely worth that few bucks and 110 mins of your time.


On the whole, it was a very fruitful weekend...
Anytime spent with my baby is fruitful...
& I can't wait for him to finish this stupid training on Friday...

He's right now out in the jungle...
Its so cold and uncomfortable out there...
He has no proper meals, no proper place to sleep, no proper place to shit...
He is my warrior..
He is my knight...
He is my king......

Baby, must take care of yourself ok?
Because our hearts are joined and we're one, I believe you can hear me at wherever you are..
Please be careful and use your mozzie repellent (this time I spelt it correctly)..
I hope you don't catch a cold and I hope you'll have energy to stay awake tonight for the exercise..
I hope you don't need to shit now..
Wednesday then your shit come out k...
I'm not living well here without you, so please come home soon...
I miss you holding my hand so tightly wherever we went during the weekend....
I miss you...

No comments: