Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Love Breakfast

Yesterday was our off day...
Woke up later than usual, and baby decided to whip up some food for us...
Yummy~... I love to see my baby cook.. =P
So this is baby cooking busily in the kitchen..
Me? My job was to make milk for myself and coffee for darling and wait for food to be served.. =P


This is the yummy Mushroom Soup.... *slurps*
And TAH-DANG!! This was our breakfast..
Roti prata with franks,mushroom soup, hot beverage.
It was simply delicious.. All thanks to my baby!! (Too bad his prata is a little bit over-done)..
Luv u baby!!!

We then went to Bugis to pray and then to eat our favorite chicken wing fried rice..
Then headed back to my dad's place for dinner with my family and baby wanted to visit little Chloe and little Avril so went over to my aunt's place..
Little Avril is becoming more and more like a pretty little lady and Little Chloe is getting more and more adorable...
My dear niece, Chloe... *hugs*
I should take more pictures with Chloe and Avril on my next visit home...
Can't wait for my gynae appointment!!!!
8 more days to go... Counting down....

No comments: