Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Every Girl Loves to Shop...

First of all, this is for ayu...

Thanks for your comment.. =)
Hmm.. Eye luminating essence?
We only carry two eye care products currently..
One is call Principe Eye Zone Complex and the other is call ACE B-G Eye Cream..

This is Principe Eye Zone Complex
It is to target dark eye circles and puffiness..

helps keep skin firm and resilient. Its light texture wakes up the eyes and absorbs quickly to ensure the ideal preparation for eye makeup application..

This is B-G Eye Cream..

It is a gel eye cream with concentrated ingredients to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles while minimizing puffiness and dark circles.

If you are concern with just puffiness, then probably you can go for Principe Eye Zone Complex. If you are also concern about anti-aging and would like to start to delay the appearance of fine lines, you can try BG Eye Cream..
Currently I use Principe Eye Zone Complex almost everyday.. I love both of them..
Alternatively, you can try Principe Eye Zone for day use and BG Eye for night use as well.

I've not tried other brands before as I feel shu uemura's 2 eye products work perfectly for me.. =) Do try around and see which brand suits your delicate eye area the most. =)

Today is a lazy day for both me and my darling..
We woke up and went to have breakfast at Crystal Jade..
Then in the evening, a parcel came in for me!



It's my Victoria's Secrets order from the States...
Unfortunately almost all of the items I wanted are out of stock at the point of shipping and they could only ship 1 pathetic item across... I'm so disappointed...





Just a night dress I ordered so I could wear during my confinement, and after my pregnancy..
Hee..
I will have to shop again soon and make sure they send me what I want.. =P

Last Sunday went to father-in-law's company's family day at Sentosa..
It was a "Sweat-all-out-Day" for me..
Being 7 months pregnant already, I get warm and perspire so much easily compared to a few months ago.... I was indeed so grumpy because of the hot weather!

We took pictures, but I feel my face has became a little "swollen" due to water retention and the extra weight I've put on during pregnancy, I shall not upload all of them.. =P


See my grumpy chubby face! BOO!



And this is my belly at 7months pregnant...


My cute little niece Avril always says: "Yi-yi, you got balloon inside.."
hee..

No comments: