Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

shu uemura Hard 9 Formula Eyebrow Pencil

Okie, this post is for passerby:

Firstly, I would like to clarify that shu uemura special Hard 9 Formula eyebrow pencil does not break easily. I personally use it and have used so many of them, and I never had any problem with them breaking..

Hmm, perhaps you could have dropped it without you knowing or it was not properly handled with.. We do have customers whose pencils do break but they admit they had dropped their pencils to result in such cases.

Just ensure that the pencil is always well sharpened by shu's beauty stylist and try your best not to drop it. I love the Hard 9 Formula and have not used any other brow pencil ever since I started using it. I hope the same problem will not happen to a new pencil if you were to buy 1 again.

Thanks for asking and I value your feedback.

Above said is based on personal opinion.

No comments: