Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

Happy Lunar New Year to all!!
Today is the 4th day of CNY 2008...
The last day of my 6 days mini holiday.. (sobs... =p)
The past 6 days have been fun....

Tuesday me and darling was off...
We went to get a new camera just in time for CNY and for the arrival of bb..
We got ourselves the new Canon Powershot G9!!

So of course we would have to try out the new camera...
It's a 12.1 megapixel camera...
Cool yeah?
Hope the new camera will serve us good.. And now our Sony old camera can RIP liao.. =p
On Chinese New Year Eve, we had reunion dinner at home with darling's family.. and we had our first Yu Sheng...
Darling was acting all pro and I must admit he really does know how to take nice pictures! =D
Seriously I only love the crackers.. =P
And then we invaded it...
Like all Chinese New Year, the first day's program was quite 'standard'...
First it was to my dad's place, then to visit my ah gong then to my uncle's place in AMK..
This was taken by me at my ah gong's place..
We were all watching Mythbusters on Discovery Channel.. hehe..
Yeah, that's my darling in his golden tie for the new year, and my bro & sis in the background..
Then we proceed to AMK, gathering with my side of the family...
& as usuals, we helped ourselves to the goodies like any other CNY...
Us 3 princesses posing for the camera.. =)
Well, I always make it a point to be well-dressed and dolled up for CNY..
To me, CNY is a very important occasion and I love CNY..
This year, I really had lotsa problems sourcing for my CNY outfits..
Not only that, I didn't really like how I appear on camera..
See the swollen face and the extra pounds on me? =(
I just keep reminding myself, its only 1 month plus to go...
Then after that, it was to baby's ah gong's place to bai nian...
There we had our 2nd Yu Sheng from Sakae Sushi...
Lastly, it was back to papa's place for steamboat cum Yu Sheng again!
haha.. we had 3 Yu Shengs in 2 days..
But then again, I only ate the crackers.. =P
& the difference between papa's yu sheng and the other 2 yu shengs was that the one papa bought has Abalone!!
So I had crackers and abalone this time!
2nd day of CNY, we went to Chloe's (my little niece) place..
and we had a family photo taken..
The formal one...
& the informal one.. hee...
Very nicely taken...
We always take a family photo on CNY..
Papa with little Chloe.. a.k.a Little Miss Ferrari..
haha.. Little Chloe's daddy has tons of Ferraris at home..
Though house visiting can be quite tiring, I've enjoyed myself this CNY..
Especially the time spent with my loved ones..
Now that CNY is ending in another few days time, it's looking forward to bb's arrival in March..
Me and darling simply can't wait for our little precious to arrive..
Wonder who does he resembles more? Me or darling? hehe..
We shall see...
As I've mentioned in the previous post, we've got nice stickers for bb's little wardrobe..
Got this wallpaper thingy from some shop in Causeway Point and here is how bb's wardrobe looks like now...
This is daddy serious at work... It wasn't as easy as you think sticking on that border..
Darling spent so much time working on it..
Very cute animals printing... We love how the wardrobe looks like now..
We know bb will love it too.. =)
Happy New Year bb... Daddy & Mommy love you...

No comments: