Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chloe's First Birthday

Little Chloe celebrated her first birthday on the 24th May..
It was her mummy's birthday..
Hubby, me and lil Alvis went to that special event held at their Buangkok flat...

Chloe, the birthday girl..


The very unique birthday cake and all the lovely cupcakes..
So pleasing to the eyes...


It's milktime for Alvis....


..while it's cut-cake time for Chloe! haha..


The Yeo's a.k.a The Ferrari Family.. hehe..


Happy Birthday Chloe.. Pretty yiyi loves you...


So clever, know how to cut cake...


After some of the guests have left, I realised we only took a family photo in the delivery suite at TMC when I delivered Alvis.. So although I was still with that extra pounds, we took our 2nd family photo.. =P

Here are the shots...




Oooh.. my face is so round.. =P




Though we weren't dressed in the best.. but all these photos beautiful...

Little Alvis baby in his Fireman Winnie outfit.. hehe..


9 months later it'll be Alvis's turn.. haha..
So looking forward...

I love my baby. =P

No comments: