Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

World Of A.L.V.I.S Part 2

Back with more pictures of Alvis Baby..


See, I'm sitting...


Still steeady...


Mummy, can already? I want take a rest....


Yeesss.. I love tummy time...
Mummy, 90degrees!!

We went prawn fishing the other Sunday...
The weather was lousy...


Mummy, don't try to tickle me, I want to sunbathe...


Shiok man, the wind is blowing..
I'm Batman..
See how my legs are stretched just to reach the stroller bar..
This car car is so spacious I can sit so far back from the bar..
The Combi one I can easily grab hold of the bar in front.. and my legs can easily go on top or it..
This one always requires me to stretch..


So boring..
The adults pay $30 for each rod for 3hours, and can only fish so little prawns..
Might as well go supermarket buy right!
haha...



Then it rained..
Spoilt the mood, we can only stay under shelter..



Stare what stare..
never see my mummy clean my saliva-ed hands before ah?


Papa and Y-gong getting a prawn out from the hook..
So cruel...
tsk tsk..


I need to play, the weather is so mood-dampening...


Aiyo, mummy, kiss me never check my belly button is showing!!

Here comes Papa to play!!











ARgh!! MOnster!!!






Mummy won't go prawning again.

At least will check weather forecast first..
Or when I'm older because I cant prawn and it's so boring for me..
and next time we shall go with Chloe jie-jie and Avril jie-jie..
I think it'll be more fun, I can play with them...

No comments: