Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lists......

I have so many 'lists' on my mind..
To-Do List...
Wish List...
To-Buy List...
haha..

I think I need to find somewhere to jot down...

To-Do List:
- Change the lock of our new home
- Sit down and plan what to do to our new home
- Pack the stuff so will be easy to move over
- Go for blood test to check on my low blood count

Wish List:
- Strike lottery
- Money

To-Buy List:
- Dining Set
- Bed Frame
- Wardrobe

and the list goes on....

The image space left for me to upload photos to this blog is soon going to hit 100%.
which means I would either have to upload photos from another source, re-size all my photos to smaller sizes before uploading from now till it hits 100%, or I would have to set up a new blog...
I don't really like the idea of uploading photos from an external source..
that is like doing double job..
and resizing pictures are as troublesome..
and so looks like I would have to set up a new blog in time to come..
the biggest question is..

what shall be the new blog be called?

Have been browsing baking and cooking websites lately..
I can't wait to do bakery and cookery..

Leave a comment, if you think you have a good name to my blog address. =)

Oh Oh...
Don't forget...
This Saturday 28th March 2009 is Earth Hour 2009.
Please switch off all lights..or as much as you can this sat at 8.30pm for an hour.
We will be doing that..
I hope, as much as possible..

Mr & Mrs KD & Little Alvis supports Earth Hour 2009. =)

No comments: