Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some Photos....

Some photo uploads from my mobile phone...
This is what I recently put on my desk with a photo frame from my company...
Our Family Portrait...
I think it looks very nice on my desk.. heehee.. =)

Though it always makes me miss my two precious more at work..





Last Tuesday brought Alvis with me to have my pedicure done..
My nails were so ugly before....
now at least my toe nails are pretty..





On bus 190 from FEP to takashimaya...


At Cold Storage doing 'marketing' while waiting for hubby to knock off...
Alvis baby so wanted to help me push the trolley...





On his actual birthday..
His ah-gu came up to Y-gong's house to wish him Happy Birthday before going to work..


On his birthday again...
On the cab to meet the daddy who took half-day leave from work.. =)


Haha.. wearing the fisherman hat from Yanru...


On the way to FEP to get car before heading for the zoo....


At KFC at the zoo.. after a tiring day visiting the animals..
Mummy and daddy had to grab a bite..


I like this photo of Alvis baby:




We went to GuanYin Temple after the zoo visit..
Alvis baby slept on the car from zoo all the way to Bugis..
All the way thru we prayed...
All the way thru when we had dinner...


hehe.. still sleeping soundly beside me in his stroller while daddy and mummy had their dinner...



I was hospitalized on Friday evening because of severe headache at work after lunch..
So pain, it was the worst in my life...
I called hubby to come fetch me from work to see a doctor as it was really unbearable..
I rarely had headaches...
Went to GP, referred me to the hospital for further examination..
Then at the hospital, the doctor suggest I admit that night so they can do a scan for me as he is afraid that there's bleeding in my head.
I got a shock... was so frightened by his words...
I so wanna go home to see Alvis baby but then I also wanted to know the cause of my headache..
So under a 'no-choice' circumstance, I was admitted to TTSH..
Hubby went home after they sent me to a ward...
To bring my stuff and hopefully to stay with me overnight as I don't dare to stay overnight in hospital alone..

But at around 12+am, he was told to go home by the nurse... =(
I was left alone.. so i quickly fell asleep...
I kept telling the nurses and doctors that I wanted to go home by Saturday afternoon...

So they took blood from me to test.. urine test...
Went to do CT scan for my head and MRI scan for my brain..
Results were all fine..
I had low blood count..
and the possible cause of the headache could be migraine....
Sigh....

Hate to know that I have such problem...
I don't know why...
Since I rarely have headache...
Probably too tired and stressed ba...

Anyway before hubby came to fetch me home just now, I told him to try to cook porridge for little Alvis...
Gave him some instructions...
On what to put into the porridge and how to cook..
I reached home at around 5pm..
Bathed and then brought Alvis home from aunt's place..

At around 6.15pm, I went to take the porridge out from the flask I told hubby to keep the porridge in..
To my pleasant surprise, the porridge looked very nice..
The color, the texture and the smell....

=)



I was delighted. =)
At least I know my hubby can prepare his porridge.. =)
and the most important thing is..
Alvis loves it..
He ate a big bowl of porridge just now for dinner...
Happily... =)

A very big thank you to dear for taking time off work to attend to me and Alvis baby..
And thanks to all whom had showed concern..
Especially my colleagues at work..
Took care of me while waiting for hubby to pick me up yesterday...
and the many messages sent to ensure I'm ok...

Guess I'll have to take more supplements to try to increase my blood count and think less... =)

No comments: