Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kite Flying

Last Sunday was Family Day..
Hubby, Alvis and me went to fly kite. :)
How fun does that sound?

Very fun it was. :)
The weather wasn't that beautiful, it was gloomy, drizzling, but we managed to fly our kite and let it soared in the sky for quite a while...

Yeah, the one at the extreme left is ours. hehe..



Here is hubby flying the kite..



Our Lizard Kite...
haha..
what a weird design..









As the weather wasn't really good, we went to Compass Point to grab a bite..
Had Subway..
and Alvis got to ride with Barney after our meal..








Didn't take much photos at Compass Point as we left there after the meal so Alvis baby could be on time for his dinner at home..
After baby slept at 8pm, which is early I know and I like that, I took some pictures of our humble pad to share with everybody here...
Look out for my next coming entry.. :)

No comments: