Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Portfolio Photoshoot

I have been thinking of doing our family portfolio shoot now that Alvis baby is already 15months old and relatively understands to pose, smile, laugh in front of the camera and is definitely more fun age than taking when younger.

I've went through a couple of photography studios and finally decided on this one that my cousin had took her maternity shoot and newborn shoot with.
Excited I was, but having second thoughts.

Much I want to have a family portfolio taken with just the 3 of us, but we're thinking of completing the family with another little sibling for Alvis baby.
So I thought it would be better to take a family portfolio only when our family is completed.
And thus, that'll be call a FAMILY portfolio.

So I would put the family portfolio event on hold for now..
And I've decided on the following arrangements:

-Maternity portfolio when I'm preggie with #2, with Alvis baby and Hubby included
-and finally a family portfolio when #2 is at least 1 year old, we will take a family portfolio together. :)

I hope my arrangement and plan is a good one, though I would really love to have a family photoshoot taken sometime soon.

Gee. I'm freezing in the office.

Aside to the mother in law - I've got evidence that Alvis likes his new haircut. I will upload the video tonight! haha. stay tune!

No comments: