Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photoshoot - Bridal Makeup & Hairdo

Alright...
Here's the photoshoot I've done with my dear girlfriend..
These are some of the raw photos from her....
Thanks to her wonderful skills, I love what she had done to me and totally love the whole experience of the photoshoot...
Would very much love to do it again with her.

If you're looking for a good make-up artist for your big day, I will not hesitate to recommend her to you. She was also my makeup artist 2years ago for my actual big day.
She's the only makeup artist I feel comfortable with...
and she is definitely one good one. :)

You may email me at mrskdseah@yahoo.com for her contacts.
Enjoy the photos...

Oh, by the way I am not a professionally trained model ya, haha, so pardon me if I look funny anywhere.. hehe...

































































































































































































































No comments: