Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Updates of the 3 of us...

A very good HELLO to all you readers...


I must apologise for the one month of "vacation" I was on from updating my blog...
Thank you all for checking on us periodically..
I am not neglecting this blog for sure.

Our lives are still pretty much the same..
Weekdays work for me and Hubby..
Alvis baby goes to aunt's place in the morning and we bring him home every night after work. :)
Each night we would play with him and tuck him to bed at around 9+pm... After which either me or Hubby will wash and sterilize his bottles to prepare for the next day...

We would also do housework for example like cleaning the floor, emptying the dustbin, cleaning the tables, the tv console as now Alvis baby walks all around the house, it's very important to keep the environment as clean as possible.

On days when Hubby work noon shift, my papa dearest will send me and Alvis baby home and Alvis would always say 'xie-xie' and 'thank you' to his y-gong dearest.

Alvis baby is talking alot now already... He is starting to talk in sentences, short ones of course. He also imitates anything I say to him or even say to Hubby.

After bath when I need to wear his diaper for him, I would say "Open your leg please, Alvis", he would follow me too. I laugh at everything that comes from him and I totally love how he is interacting and communicating with us.

He is growing his molars, I can see his swollen gums and it must be a difficult time he is having now. I just hope he will bear with it while his little teeth grow and enjoy brushing his teeth on his own.

I will upload some pictures of Alvis baby in awhile. So stay tune! :)

No comments: