Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 5, 2007

The 21st Birthday

I've turned 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahhahahahahahahaha
I'm no more a YOUNG adult.
I'm now an ADULT.

haha, can go watch RA movies with my baby already, sorry to keep ya waiting. haha.
anyways, it has been a very memorable birthday. though there wasn't any big birthday bash but firstly, the girls at work really did gave me a super duper pleasant surprise with a birthday cake right at the counter (that was very daring of them because if we were caught, out we go). and very sweet pressie that now sits on my bedside table. Secondly, I was surprised again at home by my baby who walked into our room with another cake that I really least expected it. I was touched right at the bottom of my heart.

Darling treated me to a birthday lunch at Tony Roma's.. I must say their ribs are the best! Thumbs uP!!


these are what we had today:



Mozeralla Sticks that were so cheeeeeeeessssssssssyyyyyyyy!

baby had regular slab baby back rib with beans and cole slaw

I had regular slab baby back rib with fries and potato..

and Hot Chocolate that is so CHOCOLATEY!

these are the remains of my dish. not that its not delicious but it was simply too big a portion to finish. we should have just ordered half slab for each of us. haha.

baby wanted to take a photo of his rib-bones that he had arranged all nicely but too bad the waiter cleared it immediately upon finishing. haha. too bad.

My birthday gift that baby got for me has not arrive yet. shall post it when i got it. hee. =P

End Note: This is the most wonderful birthday I had all these few years. Thanks babe and million of thanks to the hubby. I love you.

No comments: