Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my dearest mum-in-law!! Just presented her pressie to her, sweet surprised me n hubby gave, and so happy mummy was! Gave her many hugs and baby gave her a kiss!!! heehee.. very very sweet.. luv 'em.

My other birthday pressies:



Monkey "Ah Meng" from NANA babe and paul frank tee from Jeremy and LH. Thanks guys!!

(btw, i wasnt born in the year of monkey, dont misunderstand..) =P



& of cuz the gift of luv frm my beloved hubby:


NOKIA N95!!!!!!!







I am really happy but at the same time don't know how many 'thank you's i must tell baby to let him know how thankful I am... Thank you very much again baby. Luv ya. =..)

End Note: I hate self-centered, proud and disgusting people. I can't believe I have one near me. Luckily I'm leaving the danger zone very soon. I can't wait. Can't wait to get out of the infected area. I am stupid enough to wait until now. But nonetheless, I don't give much damn, have no much feeling because all I care for in this world is my hubby, my family and some good friends I know are good. F*ck off disgusting pigs. Don't come pollute my life.

Peace in my world.

No comments: