Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Counting down the days..

Yeah, so I'm now counting down the days.. Really can't wait to get outta here. This place sucks big time. I should have left earlier. It couldnt be more sucky, I just got to know that I got to stay back after work tmr to do stock-take. F*ck.

Anyway, yesterday was our off day, and we had nothing to do so we had breakfast cum lunch at crystal jade with mummie and then we stayed home and rot the whole day..
But I wasn't free though. I mopped the whole apartment, tidied our luv nest. Great satisfaction! I felt so like a woman!! HAHA.

I love my new phone. Good night. shall blog on friday. I'm so tired.

p.s: Happy 17th monthsary baby. Cheers to our marriage. 4 years of togetherness.. 1 yrs 5 months of man and wife. Luv u. Smooches.

No comments: