Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Current Affairs..

Had been quite busy.. so here are some outdated photos and recent happenings of our life... (nothing much actually)

My "kaki" at work.. Goodbye Angie, you've been a great colleague and friend.. Thanks for all the happy times we had at the counter, I'll visit you at the counter frequently.. I'll miss ya...



I'm not really good at taking photos of myself neither do I like to, but I found this picture rather nice with the flash reflecting in my mirror.. cool..



We had dinner with daddy and my sisters on the 20th May, miss them so much...





papa, i love you.


-23rd May 2007-

We went to JB to view the finished work of our portfolio and went to Ubi to get our wedding invites printed.. And then we couldnt get a cab and we didnt know which direction to head out, I called my dad to our rescue. hee.. papa's da greatest! and we had ice-cream while waiting..









Hope we can collect our wedding invites and portfolio soon!!

No comments: