Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's TOMORROW!!!!

Today i had to go home, so after packing everything, baby sent me home for me to be with my family and he went to Bro Terence's place to have the bridal car done up...

Bro Terence washing the wheels....



BEFORE


AFTER!!!



Super nice right?? HAhahaha...

The bears are so sweet and cute and the color of the flowers is so nice... Purple! One of my favorite color and baby picked them..

LOVELY... All ready for tomorrow..

Baby sent me the pictures of the car to show me how nicely done it was and I must say baby did a good job... Thanks darling..

And what am I doing at home?

R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G...

haha, no la, did some last minute seating arrangements and had home cooked dinner...

Long time no see home cooked dinner...

YUMMY!

I know it looks kinda gross.. But nothing beats home cooked food... It's truly yummy and delicious... & there was also my favorite ABC soup which I drank one big bowl.....
Darling, it's just another few hours away....

1 comment:

Monsieur AG said...

keddy keddy!!Congratulations on your wedding!! wish u all the best in your marriage and career!!

take care and hope to see ya when i am back!

regards,
alvin