Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

3rd day after our wedding...

Tradition is that on the 3rd day of wedding, the bride and groom has to go back to the bride's house to visit the parents..

SO we went home to visit my papa and mama..
But before that, we went to Elias Road, baby's grandma hse to offer tea to her because she missed the tea ceremony on our wedding...

Then to my parent's place..
We were so tired we took a little nap there..

Then it's steamboat dinner with banana, eugene, junwee & wife..
Me and baby before they arrive...

The food!! The steamboat buffet is super yummy!! Seriously!!

Eugene and banana...

YUM-YUM!!

Mr & Mrs Junwee
Jun & Gene...
Baby kept snapping photos of me eating... Hmm..
Seriously the buffet was really not bad and I've never eaten so much at a steamboat before!
I will definitely go back there again!!

No comments: