Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

20.07.2007

20.07.2007 was our wedding day..

It was a lovely day, there was no rain, so scorching sun... Perfect weather..
And everything was smooth... Almost everything....
We cant be more happy...

In case you have been visiting this space for updates, sorry I do not have any photos yet but I will definitely post them once I have them in my hands...

But here is a little something I can share with everybody.. It's the morning video of the wedding day..

The video file is super big, sorry I had to break it up into 2...Please be patient while it loads...

Part 1:


Part 2:


Actually... My bra size is C70.. haha.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the video and I will upload the night one and the whole day video once I got it..
The quality of the video is so much worse than the original copy.. Perhaps it's uploaded, that's why..

A very big thank you to all the brothers and sisters that helped out at the wedding, namely Terence, Huat, Junwee, Eugene, Jeremy, Ben, Shihui, Shimin, Michelle and my dearest banana..

It was an unforgettable day and thank you all for the well wishes..

No comments: