Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have pressie again!

Today banana dropped something at my desk for me...

I was surprised even though she already told me she got something for me yesterday, but I thought it was something small.. BUT it's not..

She gave me a Paul Frank sleeping shorts, a Paul Frank keyring in a shape of an apple, and one of my favorite snack Yan-Yan...





I'm so happy...!!! I love you babe, love the shorts, love the keyring and love the snack!
But PLEASE stop spending money on mE!!!



You must be wondering what was the commotion thru the mail about..
I was telling banana that my baby is going for reservist next month..
Something that I hate..
And he will be going for 3 weeks..
DARN!!!

For those who are readers of this blog, expect lots of complaints from me about me missing him between 6th Aug - 24th Aug... SOB SOB....

Then it was dinner with baby at Youth Park..
I love spending time with him....



the not so nice "five-spice" hahahha i dont know how to call it in proper english man!



Baby's not so nice chicken chop rice...


my not so nice fried kway teow....


I hate not having a nice dinner! PUI! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! >= (

No comments: