Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dinner & Dance

Last night was our Dinner & Dance held at Swissotel..

The ballroom was damn huge, and obviously it is definitely a big company..
The emcee of the night, Flying Dutchman and Justin!! Super cool both of them..
But I like Justin very much. He was the emcee last year at my prev company, L'Oreal Singapore's Dinner & Dance at Chiangmai, Bangkok.
He was such a great emcee that night at Chiangmai and we had so much fun laughing the whole night!! Now even when I watch the video of our dinner that night, I will still laugh at his jokes and all the things he did on that stage.. He is definitely the best emcee I've ever met.

Anyway I didnt bring my camera, so I had to steal the photos off banana's blog..
Went to Ruxin's place to get ready after work.. And then to Swissotel...
Here are some of the photos taken last night with banana and her bunch of great fun girls!

Ruxin & Me.. She is definitely 1 super HOT, SEXY pregnant lady.. I wish my figure would be like hers when I'm pregnant next time! hehe..


Ruxin, Me and BANANA!!


US Black & White


Banana and Me with a dunno-what artwork...


A SPECIAL pose.. hahahha.. we couldn't think of any other SPECIAL one.. =P


Me and banana in a bubble!! Super cool!




Me, Cecemummy and banana in the ladies.. =P


One sexy HOT mummy with me..


and of course me and my beloved banana.. =x


I find the dinner nothing comparable to the one I've tasted at Club Chinois.. Wasn't appetizing at all and BOO!!!!!!!! I DIDNT WIN ANYTHING AT THE DINNER! but I had a fun time with the girls.. Thanks babes!

No comments: