Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

Some wedding day photos to share...

We went to collect our actual day photos from Tucky at his studio last night after work...
Were both excited and eager to see the photos.. Got the soft copy, will be looking through it to see which are the ones we want to develop and he will do it in a nice album and then I'll be able to show everyone..

Went for dinner cum supper at somewhere near his studio which is located in Geylang..
Asked him for some recommendations and we decided to have Kway Chup at Geylang Lor 37..
He mentioned that it was Penang Kway Chup and it is very different from the normal ones, so we went to try and....Indeed it was special and very very yummy!!!

This was a NG shot.. U see my baby is actually pushing my bowl away.. He said "Don't take urs.." hahahahha.. damn funny.. He wanted me to focus on the main dish...


And this was the main dish... It's really damn yummy!! and the chilli... OOohhh... POWER! haha


And we ordered Guo Tie as well.. Nice too but too oily though....


HERE are some photos I can share. I lazy to upload ALL and it is impossible as I have over 800 of them and all are in damn high megapix, so it'll be super tiring to resize all.. So here are SOME...

Me in my white gown at the reception table...


My younger bro's gf, me, my younger bro


Me, Hui Juan, and Pretty Avril in her "kok-kok shoes"


Me with my youngest aunt's family..


My youngest aunt, bride, groom.


Bride and groom with youngest aunt's family again..


Bride and groom with Michelle (furthest left), younger sister of the bride (furthest right)


Us before the 1st March-In... Getting ready..


The 1st March-In with the bubble effect. Lovely..


Us in our night gown and suit..


The Prince and the Princess.. =P


Before the 2nd March-In... I love my night gown!!!


Backview candid shot..


Champagne-pouring session...


Toasting to each other... Hmm....


Exchanged a kiss... =x


Bride and groom with Leftfoot Crew I (there was another table because there are too many of them) haha...

No comments: