Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby's Birthday Celebration

o3rd August 2007, the Hubby's 29th Birthday

On 02nd Angust, we went for a mini birthday celebration with Eugene, Banana, Jeremy and Serny at Brewerkz, 1 of the restaurants my baby loves because IT IS A MINI BREWERY in Singapore and obviously because there's BOOZE there..
(Sorry banana, I had to steal your photos as I didnt bring my camera the other day)
Another reason why me and baby love Brewerkz is of course the fantastic food they serve!!
The kitchen closes at 10.45pm and we had to get them to order the food first as we made our way down to Clarke Quay after baby's work..

The gang ordered:
Fish n Chip (Super Yummy though I just tried abit)
Our Favorite Buffalo Wings
Pizza~!!!
Lamp Chop for banana
Cheesy Nachos...

And of course the BOOze...


Looking through to see if there's anything else we want for last orders...
Me and Banana luv..

I forgot why we were so shocked, but it's definitely something to do with Serny.. =P

Cheers to all the favorite people.. =)
Baby drinking to his heart's content! hehe..

My Best friend..

My LOVE and me.. =x

The Gang handing baby his present.. Look how happy he is.. =)

Toast to everybody, Thanks for coming!!

Banana took this, I like! =)


Baby telling me not to drink Booze..

The Family Photo.

Baby's Guanaja Birthday cake from Rive Gauche.. Our Favorite Cake..

The auntie gave me 1 candle less. =( BOO!

Making a wish.. ^.^

Baby blowing the candles out.. How dare you say "its been a long time since you blew candles"
You just blew them last year on your birthday, my dear..
Baby cut cakes also got stunts oh.. =P
Baby, I wanna celebrate all your birthdays with you. =)
Family Photo 2
Family Photo 3
To all you guys, thanks for spending that night with us. Baby enjoyed himself very much that night, one of the best birthdays he have had.. You guys made it possible. Thanks for the precious time spared and I had a wonderful time too..
(A pity that banana had to go home early)
Once again, Baby, hope you've had a memorable birthday this year and you know I've given you a priceless birthday present that no one else can give you. I love you. =)

No comments: