Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby's Birthday Celebration Part 2

We went on a 2nd celebration with Mr & Mrs Junwee.. at Suntec City's Swiss Culture..
This is our 1st time there, Mr Jun recommended...

So here we are!

Mr & Mrs Jun
They had a pressie for baby.. Baby is happily unwrapping, I already know what's inside as Mr Jun had checked with me earlier.. =)
Happily unwrapping... Oooh... You guys should be able to see what it is..
IT's A TRANSFORMERS TOY!
It's MEGATRON!

Baby had this.. which is quite nice.. Mine sucks, I ordered Ceasar Salad. =(
We went to the Esplanade for a walk after dinner... The night was cooling and the scenery is nice..
A picture of MR MERLION...
We feeling the sea breeze... It was very comfortable and totally shiok...
But I was so tired, the breeze was making me fall asleep...
We went home at ard 11+, and only got a cab at 12mn.. Damn shag..
All the stupid cab drivers just all ksiao, all put ON CALL didnt want to take passengers until 12mn...
Poor us stood there for so long before 1 finally stopped for us..
& I slept during the journey home..
Thank you Mr Jun for the present.. My baby loves it so much and thanks for spending the evening together for a very nice birthday dinner..
You're his best pal indeed. Cheers to you!

No comments: