Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday (Yesterday)

Sundays are all about LOVE indeed like what banana says...
I was so happy I do not have to go to work today and I went back to my parent's place for dinner..
I've requested for Stewed Potatoes + Carrots + Pork & Broccoli...
My sister had requested for Cereal Prawns...
and we had them all!!

ALL thanks to my greatest papa....

They may not look as appetizing as those served in restaurants but to me, it is the best dinner ever...
I've always love home-cooked food..
It just taste DIFFERENT from those outside...
And I always miss home-cooked food...
I will definitely go back and have more if my dad is cooking..
I love his cooking and his cooking skills are improving greatly!
Stewed Potatoes + Carrots + Pork
Broccoli with meat, mushroom, carrots...
Very very fresh fish my papa got from the market early morning...
Really very nice and fresh..
and the gravy is very tasty as well...
And of course CEREAL PRAWNS!!!!!!!!
Baby keep saying "very nice, wah very nice" throughout the dinner...
Indeed it was a delicious dinner..
& everytime my dad knows that baby is coming home, he will either cook alot more or definitely he will want to cook as much good stuff as he can prepare..
& he even got my bro to buy soft drinks, like as if GUESTS are coming.
But actually they're for us..
Papa, thanks for the dinner! It's fabulous, me and kd enjoyed the dinner very much!!!
YOu are the greatest! LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: