Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby's ICT DAY 1

I only had time to update the blog so you can find all the past photos in today's entry...

Today is my darling's 1st day reservist...
The ICT (In-Camp Training) is gonna last 3 weeks!!
3 FREAKING WEEKS!!!

I'm feeling damn low and damn sad...
So if you see me on the street looking really gloomy and upset, don't worry, I'm just missing my baby..
I cant see him until Wednesday night..
He will be coming home on Wednesday night as Thursday is National Day and they get to have the day off...
I cannot wait to see him, and today is only Monday.

I hate seeing him off...
Everytime when I woke up early in the morning to see him prepare his stuff and carry his big bags out of the door, I will feel like crying..
And we will always kiss and hug at the door, in the presence of my mother-in-law..
Not that we're not shy, but we just know that we're gonna miss each other alot...
I know all these sounds very mushy and maybe to you, you might feel that it's all unnecessary...
But.. sigh....
I'm very dependent on him and we're very attached...
Even though his reservist is in Singapore, (not as bad as last year when he went australia for 3 weeks) i still feel that 3 weeks is too long...
Maybe they can shorten it to 1 week for the next two years?

I wonder what is my baby doing now..
It must be dark in his camp and I wonder if it's cold and the blanket is thin..
You know, my baby is just like my king to me...
Even though sometimes at night, I didnt mean to snatch the whole comforter from him, I always want him to be feeling comfortable, clean and well-served...
& just now he mentioned that there are smokers a few beds away from him..
I just hope that they can smoke outside the room or smoke less frequent..
They are simply putting my baby's health at risk.
DAMN THEM!

Baby... I miss you...
Even though you're away from me, I feel you right in my heart...

No comments: