Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Hubby was home... But back to camp again...

Today is National Day.
Happy National Day everybody..

The hubby came home last night at around 11+pm..
I was so happy to see him...
Though I was tired and slept early last night, knowing he's just sleeping right beside me is really so different...
The pass 2 nights, I couldn't sleep well because he wasn't with me..
Last night just having him in our room makes me feel so safe and sound..
Aiya, I don't know how to describe but it is just very different not having him by my side...
I hate this feeling.

So we spent the whole of today together...
Like there's no tomorrow..

But now I'm sad again..
Because he just left for camp again at 10pm.
I don't understand....
Why do they have to do reservist..
I mean I understand the need to...
But does it really have to be so frequent and for 3 weeks?
I think 3 weeks is too long..
1 week or the most 2 is enough...
People like me cannot live without the husbands...
And I bet there are families that are bound to much inconvenience when the man goes back to camp to do reservist..

Sigh....
Tomorrow I shall write to the government.

I miss my hubby...
Terribly...

No comments: