Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 9, 2007

For my baby...

To my perfect hubby...
(I know no one is perfect, my hubby is not a perfect man, but he is perfect to me)

Was looking through some old photos...
There are simply too many photos we took together since the day we met...
Some in hardcopies, which I've secured in our albums at home...
Most in the dvds that you've stored them in...

People often ask:
"How did you guys met?"
"How did you know he's your Mr.Right?"
"How did he proposed to you?"
"Won't you have any regrets, you're so young!"
"How come you can love each other so much?"
Many questions, sometimes I really do not know how to answer...

We met in the year 2002, end of 2002.
The first day we met was at our ex-company event..
We were then with Flash n Splash Pte Ltd..
We first met at Sentosa, where Roxy Jam 2002 was held..
He was a 100% beach boy. I was new to the company, so I was rather shy.
He went around taking pictures...
I was so engrossed with the performance rehearsal..
I didn't pay attention to him.. Neither was I attracted to him, even though he was appealing I must admit.

We started to go out beginning of 2003..
The first date was on Valentine's Day 2003..
It was a lovely day..
First was a bouquet delivery surprise at my workplace..
Then it was a romantic dinner..

We've spent all the occasions together since we met..
We missed out none..
And apart from all the good times we spent together..
He's brought me to places I've never been...
This is something that I feel is very special of us...

To be exact, we have been together for a period of 4 years and 6 months...
We've been lawful man and wife since 16th December 2005..
So that makes us lawful couple for about 1 year and 8 months..
It was not a long time I admit..
Compared to those who have been for 10 years or so..
But I must say all these 4 and 1/2 years together have been fruitful, meaningful, eventful, memorable and totally enjoyable...
It was the happiest part of my life all these while...
It was not easy to maintain a relationship..
Needless to say keep it "hot" and "lovey-dovey" for a long time..
However I would like to say..
We've sowed the seeds of our relationship well and it has been a strong and always loving one..
All the time we spent together are mostly of laughters, fun and joy...
We give and take..
We care and share..
And I must say it is indeed one special relationship that no one else except us know how special it is...

We went through thick and thin together..
We fought through all obstacles and odds..
We made the impossible possible...
We hold on to this love so strong that no one else, NO ONE can break...

We see each other almost everyday..
Except for the days when the hubby goes to serve the nation..
I don't know if he is sick of me..
But not that I know of.. yet.. (hehe...)
As for me, I have never grown sick nor tired of him...
I do not need time to do my own stuff...
I do not need to take any break from him..
There is nothing I want to do but to spend time with him..

We know very sure that the relationship we have is different from others...
We know we're for each other..
We know nothing can replace any one of us in each other's heart..
We know we're forever and ever..

I always tell my hubby...
I wanna be your wife next lifetime, next next lifetime, next next next 1 zillion lifetimes......
This may sound stupid/ crazy/ childish to you...
But I really hope I can be his wife all my lives...

When people ask:
"Hey your hubby got propose to you with diamond ring?"
"Hey your hubby got bring you to a romantic place for proposal?"

My answers to the above is No, No and No....

There ain't any special proposal..
I was not being "proposed" with a diamond..
It's all unnecessary..

When we say the vows when we were officially man and wife...
The day we said "I do"
We vowed to each other that we will love each other unconditionally..
In rich or in poverty..
In health or in sickness...
Forsaking all others..

I know no bombastic words..
I can't write romantic poems..
I am not good in my vocabulary...

I just want to say...
Darling,
It is definitely something good that I've done in my past life to be able to marry with you..
You may think I'm exaggerating..
Because I'm not married to some rich man's son... Nor do you earn alot every month...
I do not need any of those...
I just need you...
I know there are many things you've done that upset me or hurt me...
But all those are gone in my memory.. For I do not keep them for more than 24hours..
All those in my memory are happy times we spent together...
I hope I've made you happy all these years...
And seeing you laugh is my greatest achievement....
I once said I want to make you the happiest man in the world...
And I also said we'll build the world's happiest family..
I know it's all coming true..

I love you.

Remembering the sweetest moments..


Christmas last year...


Our 1st anniversary cum christmas last year...




Being by your side, in your arms is the safest places in the whole world...
Hold me in your warm arms and never let me go...

I miss you, see you on Saturday baby...

No comments: