Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007

Baby's ICT DAY 5

I'm not in a good mood again..
First it was diarrhoea...
Second it is definitely my baby...

Tomorrow is Saturday.
It's the day that I look forward this whole week and will be looking forward to the coming two Saturdays for the next two weeks because Saturday is the day my baby gets to come home...
I thought I would be able to see my baby tomorrow afternoon...
I'll probably sleep till late so when I wake up, he'll be right before me...
But baby just told me earlier that he will only be home tomorrow around evening.
SUCKS BIG TIME.

I really don't understand why he has to serve reservist for so fugging long time.
The government really has nothing better to do.
Okie, I understand that men have to go back for such training once in a year.
OKIE, that is fine.
But 3 weeks is so long.
And for this week and next week, there was practically nothing much for my baby to do in camp except for attending lessons and lessons.
And he only has like maximum 4 lessons in a day I guess.
After dinner around 6pm, they basically have nothing to do in camp, except for sleeping, talking, gaming, wasting time away..
I really cannot understand why can't they just make it a week's training and do everything in one week.
They are only back for reservist, it's not that they are serving their NS..
I wonder who plan this.
Totally brainless.
Made me totally mood-less! For these 3 weeks!

No comments: