Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2007

Last Day at the Madhouse, A little tribute to my banana...

Today is my last day at the madhouse..
I hate farewells...
But I had to go....

The only thing that I will miss...
Is chatting throughout that 8.5hrs of work with my banana...
The only person I will miss..
Is my banana.. Everyday I just wanna go to work because I will see her...

I do not know what I can give her...
To my dearest banana,
It's been a great pleasure knowing you..
There have been so much happy times spent together in the madhouse and on all the outings we had together..
There are so many photos that we took...
But here I have a collage of some of the photos that we took together during all this while..
A little gift from me to you here..
To thank you for all the love and care you've showered me..
& all the countless gifts..
& most importantly, our friendship....

(I'm no expert in doing photo collage, I spent a long time on this)



And something that I wish I could have brought home today...But unfortunately I couldn't...



All the countless mails in my corporate inbox....
All that I've saved in my special folder named "My Banana"...
& here are all the love gifts from my banana to me all these while...
seriously everyday was like christmas for the both of us..
Things that I will keep with me forever in my life...
Things that had put a smile on my face and brightened that very day of mine...

It's my last day at the madhouse..
But it is not me and my banana's last day!

No comments: