Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Busy busy busy....

I know I have not been blogging for many days...

-Saturday 11th August 2007-
Baby booked out of camp in the evening and I was craving for Laksa, so I had Laksa for dinner..
Hmm... Too bad it's not as nice as Katong's Laksa...
So sad to have awful food...
It's such a torture for my body and my tastebuds...

Later in the night, we were both hungry and then decided to go to NTUC to see if there was anything that we could grab for supper..
Then we bought sushi, + super nice california handrolls..
Baby bought a chicken steak as well.. Looked yummy, and was yummy in fact!! =P
So we had supper and then I had a good night sleep..
Because I had my baby right beside me.. =)

-Sunday 12th August 2007-
Me and baby woke up early because we wanted McDonald's for breakfast!!
So baby went to buy breakfast and we had them at the comfort of our home...
So nice to be having breakfast with my love...

Went to buy shoes for work as well..
Managed to buy one at Peninsula at $99..
Went back to my papa's after that..
and ah gong had to go to the hospital..
Hope he's fine...
His health has been bad recently...
Pray hard that he can be strong...

Today is my first day at shu uemura....
Work today was fun and enjoyable..
It is definitely 100% different from the madhouse...
And the things that I will be looking at from today on are things that I am interested in..
There are more to learn of course..
Hope I can get all those product knowledge in my head asap..
Working with my shu girls will definitely be fun!! =)

I miss my baby..
He managed to book in this morning..
which gave me 1 more night to sleep with him last night...
& he left a sweet love note for me this morning before he left...
I will have to wait till Saturday before I could see him again..
This is torturing...
But I am waiting patiently....

Baby, i love you.

No comments: