Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My hubby has a kind heart

This morning my baby sent me an mms...
Telling me about a little bird he saved this morning.
My hubby has a kind heart...
He always likes to save animals, insects, whatever non-harmful living things..

If he sees a snail in the middle of a path, he will bring the snail to some grassy area where no pedestrian will step on it..
If he sees a little kitten or puppy lost, he will always want to go forward and give love to the little kitten or puppy..
He once told me he brought home a sick little kitten when he was younger and took care of the kitten for many days..
& this is not the first time he saves a bird definitely..
It just puts a smile on my face reading the mms when I first woke up and I'm so happy he shared the picture of the lil birdy with me..
He just brightens up my day... As always...
Had training today..
There will be 2 new launches, so watch out ladies!! =)
1 new cleansing oil + 1 new cream foundation..
Tried on both during training today.. Just 1 word: FABULOUS!
Can't wait for the new launches and I must say they are both wonderful creation..
Another 4 sleepless nights to go before I see my hubby..
It's a REAL TORTURE.
Baby, I miss you so dearly..
Even though you just booked in yesterday morning...
It feels like as if I haven't seen u for years..

No comments: