Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Back In Action

MR & MRS KD SEAH ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Haha.
I know i haven't blog for the longest time..
Now that I'm back, be sure that I bring with me the colors of my wonderful life..

Well, one of the reason why I "disappeared" for so long was because Mr & Mrs KD Seah are expecting our little one.. =P
I couldnt announce the news earlier on, even though we would have loved to announce it earlier..
But now that I'm 4 months with our baby, I can break the news already. =)

There will also be pictures coming up.. Didn't really took that much photos recently..
I was busy sleeping.. =P
Will be going to my 3rd pre-natal visit tomorrow, hopefully we will be able to know the sex of our little bb...
I've been waiting for ages for this visit.. hahaha..
3 weeks seems so long since I last had the ultrasound when I saw my bb..

Shall update again tomorrow..
Stay tune!

No comments: