Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Off Without My Baby...

My baby couldnt get off today so I was on OFF alone....

Woke up to a very lazy Thursday, thought of taking my time to prepare before going to Liwen's place, when IT STARTED TO POUR REAL HEAVY!!
The rain was so heavy that halfway thru when I was watching the TV, there was a short-circuit and the electricity went off!!
I was so scared as usual, so I decided to get changed immediately and get out of the house.
It was really scary to be home alone, especially when my baby is not around. BOO.

L'Oreal Singapore has an International Family Day next month and I was so happy baby decided to go with me!! Very looking forward. =)

It was fun spending the day at Liwen's place watching little Dennis. He's so adorable, active and chubby.
I have a video of him playing in his playpen but I'm not too sure if I can upload it, I'll ask baby to help me with it later, can't wait for him to join me at home.

My little bb is 4mths and 5 days in my tummy now..
I pray he/she is growing healthily and happily in my stummy...
I can't wait for my next visit to my gynae!!!

No comments: