Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boring Day at Work...

Today is a boring day at work..
Everybody is so demoralized and sales is not good...
Felt so excited for dear pok because she will be flying to Taiwan tomorrow for her 8-days holiday..
At 5.30pm when she knocked off, I could see the beam in her face! haha..
Dear pok pok, bon voyage and have a pleasant trip ok! I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable, happy, safe and delightful one! Please take good care of urself ya!
Was so bored at work that me and dear ah li began to create that "nude" lips effect..




my hair is jet-black, but it looks brown! haha.
Work is never fun without dear ah li and/or dear pok..
Something that I'm missing...
Durian paste from Swissotel Merchant Court...
It's the nicest durian I've tasted so far in my life...
Will definitely go back for it!!
You can find it at Swissotel Merchant Court restaurant's international buffet!!

No comments: