Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Answers..

I'm sorry for all the late replies, here's all the answers to the questions for me:

To "curious": I work as a Beauty Stylist for shu uemura. =)

To "yun": Haha, because I'm kinda lazy to take pictures now.. I'm 5 months pregnant now, will take some pictures this weekend ya. Stay tune. =)

To "passerby": I use shu uemura Hard 9 Formula Eyebrow Pencil. =)

To "dall": My gynae is Dr Lawrence Ang of Thomson Medical Centre.

To Adelle's Mommy: Thanks for dropping by my boring blog, my dear Cheryl. Thanks for your wishes and you take care too. Miss ya. =)

I can't wait for this Sunday. We're celebrating my grandpa's 83rd birthday! I love family gatherings!!

Bb is 5 months now.. Went for a detail scan on the 2nd of Nov and had a good look at him.. It's a boy! And I saw him sucking his fingers during the scan!! I can't wait for the next visit! Bb must be good and grow healthily k.

Mummy loves you... =)

No comments: