Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Countdown 1 day...

Yes, it's the 17th...
Less than 24 hours, I'll be at Thomson Medical Centre, to await the arrival of my bb..
*excited*
Yesterday after having breakfast, I popped by a provision shop in the neighborhood and found something "new"...
I've not seen this anywhere yet..
Cadbury has only Dairy Milk and Peppermint flavor as far as I know..
So this is a new launch? hee.. I'm not sure, but I love Caramello...
They used to produce Caramello ice-cream.. But now I can't find them in supermarkets either.. =(

Then, because I'll be on confinement for a month soon...
We went for a little indulgence at Jack's Place last night for dinner...
And I went to have another coconut...
This time I shared it with darling...

It was pouring heavily...haha..
You can see the water droplets reflection on my darling's glasses.. hehe.. Looks funny.. =P
I got some strawberries again, but this time it's from Korea..
Slightly more expensive than US strawberries, but definitely the quality is better..
These red, fresh strawberries are certainly Y-U-M-M-Y!!
Anyway, Darling is on leave already, all prepared for the big day..
Today, we did some last minute shopping, plus a visit to the Kuan Yin Temple at Rochor..
It rained very heavily when we were done praying...
So we had to seek some shelter and wait for the rain to get lighter...
Then darling noticed this tree that he said looks like sakura blossom in Japan...
Hahaha..
Check it out..
Seriously it does look alike...
Too bad there's only one...
If there were a few of the same kind together, I think we can really imagine ourselves in Japan..
hahaha...
After that we went to a place where darling always like to go on a Sunday..
And that is the flea market at China Square Central...
Every vendor sells almost the same type of merchandise there..
Darling just simply likes to go there and look at the toys, the collectibles and some old-school stuff..
This is my don't know how many visit there liao... hehe..
Me... The swollen me... hee..
Went to Beppu Mekan for late lunch...
Had the usuals...
Darling had all the peas to himself... me don't like.. =P
Yummy...
Before my confinement...
One month of confinement food...
Yucks... =P
I will definitely miss all the good delicious food during this coming one month..
I'll make sure I'll have all the yummy food after my confinement... =P
I'll be admitting to TMC tonight...
Hopefully my labour will be a smooth and a fast one...
Can't wait to see my baby....
I will blog again before my delivery if I have the time..
Please pray for me too.. hee..

No comments: