Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Countdown 3 days...

Happy Saturday Everyone...

Like I've mentioned earlier, Dr Lawrence said bb is still not coming out yet as on the appt on 12th..
And this 22nd will be the EDD.. By right, if bb still is not out by then, I would have to admit to TMC on 21st night to induce so bb will be delivered just nice on the 22nd...
But according to the lunar calendar my mother-in-law checked, it's not really an "auspicious" day on the 22nd.. 18th was the closest "better" date.. So she was saying since need to induce, might as well choose a better date to induce..

So, which means, I would have to admit to TMC on the 17th to do the induction!!
Which also means that it's only 2 - 3 days away from now!!!!
Isn't it scary? Wahahaha...
At first I was counting down to 22nd..
Now I have to bring it forward by 4days!

On the way back from breakfast with darling just now, I was thinking to myself...
"The tummy that I've been carrying for this 10months will soon be gone... Should I feel happy or sad?"
I think I feel happy because finally I get to see my bb for the first time and I will be able to get some weight off myself...
And I will feel sad cuz I will definitely miss this special feeling of carrying my bb inside me wherever I go and to feel every little movement of his, bonding with him every little second...

I'm sure darling is feeling the same as I do right now....
Lotsa thoughts running through the head...
As the date is drawing near...
What should we expect?
How long will the labour take?
How pain will it be?

Can you guys feel my excitement and anxiety??! hahaha...
I just pray that everything will turn on smoothly... =)

No comments: