Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Darling's Off Day 2

Today is darling's 2nd off day...
We slept pretty late last night, at around 2am....
Because I couldnt figure out how to change a color of an object in an image using Photoshop...
I seriously don't know how to use Photoshop man... I wonder how come people can do wonders with Photoshop.. =P
Anyone can guide me on that? hee..
So I spent so long trying to help darling with an image...
Till now, still not done yet, shall try doing it again later..
Anyway, we woke up at around 10+, still in time for darling to run down to McDonalds to get us breakfast...
Yummy.. I love hotcakes!! & I love having breakfast, lunch, dinner with my darling.. =P
After breakfast, darling went to have his hair cut...
His hairstylist is off today, but he desperately need to have it cut so he just asked for anybody...
At first I was quite worried that the guy at the salon didnt know how to cut the type of "hairstyle" darling wants... cuz he doesnt look skilled...
But the result turned out OK.. still satisfactory.. I hope darling likes and feel comfortable in his short hair...
We had no where to go actually.. But darling said gotta bring me out, if not I'll be stuck at home to rot for the next 4 days when he goes to work..
So I suggest we go to some heartland area, out of town... Like Tampines...haha..
While waiting for me to get ready, darling put the mahjong tiles together and take a photo of them...
Very nice mahjong tiles my mother-in-law has at home... But no one comes to play with me.. =( hehe.

Shall ask my sisters over for a mahjong session one of these days man...
The bus journey was damn long...
We took the bus all the way to Bedok to go have lunch there..
Darling said there's nice food at Bedok Interchange...& indeed, we found a stall selling nice Curry Noodles and the famous Tiong Bahru Chwee Kueh...


Delicious~!!
The Chwee Kueh were so soft and tasty.... Hmm....
Next was to Cash Converters... haha..
We sold our old digital camera to them...
Forgot to take picture of the old camera with our new camera...
Anyway only managed to fetch $80 for a still-as-good-as-new Sony 5.1 megapixel camera...
Better than nothing.. Better than the camera sit at home and do nothing.. hehe...
Goodbye Sony... You've served us good for those few years... Thanks bud, hope the next owner will take good care of u.. =P
After that we went to Tampines Mall to walk around, bought a new expansion pack for my The Sims 2 game...
It is to kill the time that I'm gonna stay at home till the day bb comes...
I hope it'll keep me entertained for these 2 weeks...
Just installed it and played abit.. Not bad.. New things to explore..
It's gonna keep me occupied when darling is off to work...
Some photos taken last few weeks with our new Canon G9...
Really a good camera...
Always make the food we took look so yummy...
Yeah, sometimes we like to go dating at IKEA and go have some meatballs and chicken wings for lunch too...heheh...
These two photos of darling was taken when we went Automobile Megamart to buy our ride..
So when is the car coming..... We're waiting.......
Hehe....
May... May it'll be here..
Hopefully it'll be here before my birthday.... =)

No comments: