Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Not Fair

Yesterday got a call from ah li around 4+pm and she told me she had a piece of bad news for me...

I couldn't guess what it was...
And when she broke the news to me, I screamed...

THE GIRLS ARE GOING HONG KONG FOR OUR COMPANY TRIP!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Sob...
They'll be going on the 30th, this end of the month...
I'll still be doing my confinement..
Sob..

I have not been on a holiday for so long.. =(
I miss Hong Kong..
The dim-sums...... *drools*






Darling, you bring me go holiday ok?
Then again, I think we also wouldn't be going on a holiday so soon either...
Probably wait till bb is at least 1 or 2 years then we'll bring him with us..
I will never leave him at home and enjoy myself... That is very selfish.. =P
So bb, mummy and papa wait for you then we go holiday together... Hehe...

No comments: