Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 7, 2008

Strawberries...

I have nothing better to do, so just wanna share a little experience I had today..
Sometimes I really do agree with the saying that 'Early birds get worms to eat" (haha, a chinese saying)..

Cuz I managed to buy very nice strawberries from the supermarket!!
It's really hard to get such nice strawberries from the NTUC here everytime I drop by in the evening...
So today, being one of the first few customers, I managed to buy a box of nice strawberries to satisfy my taste buds... =P

Total there were 14... I ate 6 already and because they taste so great, I decided to take a picture of the remaining 8 before I finish them all up...


Well, I know they are just strawberries....
haha.. I know I'm silly..
But who can resist nice and fat and juicy strawberries?
I shall go again tomorrow!
NTUC, please make sure you replenish stock ya, thanks! =)
Will be going to Leftfoot Holland Village Official opening later with darling..
So hopefully I'll come back with more pictures!!

No comments: