Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Junkai's Birthday

Yesterday was darling's off.. I was so happy... =)
I was craving for prata at Springleaf, somewhere along Upper Thomson Road..
So I woke up early and prepared myself and got darling to bring me there.. =P
Before we left the house, I remember that I still have a Milka Caramel Chocolate Bar inside the fridge that dear Emmaline got for me from Poland..
I didn't bear to eat it, until I saw that the expiry date is nearing, I think it's time I finish it up...
So, to my last Milka Bar, "Goodbye".. hehe... Shall get Emmaline to get me more the next time she fly to Poland..

This is one of the best chocolate I've ever tasted in my life... Too bad they don't carry this flavor in Singapore....



So there we were at the prata shop....
I was so hungry...
This was what darling had... I had the same amount of serving as well.. Hehe..
Fattening stuff... with sugar and curry... Yummy!!



Okie, I decided to show the swollen me this time.... =P



Don't worry, I make sure I'll regain back to my original shape and size shortly after I give birth!

After having pratas, we went to the IT Show at Suntec..
Because of the crowd, darling went in to squeeze with the people without me..
He needed to get an external hard disk..
So I shopped around while waiting for darling...
Was so tired that I decided to have a cuppa chocolate at Starbucks while waiting for him...
It was crowded everywhere.. I can't afford to squeeze with the people...
Ever since I was pregnant, I hate crowds...
Their Signature Hot Chocolate is indeed very nice... =P *slurps*



Then we went to Bugis to get a present for my lil brother because it was his birthday yesterday..
Got him a Graniph Tee, hope he likes it...
Then a cake to celebrate the occasion...

So, off to papa's place..
Had steamboat for dinner, just like during Chinese New Year...
Except that our steamboat was not functioning properly, so gotta borrow my aunt's..
Luckily we have relatives staying under the same block.. =P
I've always like the fact that me and my relatives stay near each other..
Not because we can borrow stuff of course..
But because that makes us close to one another, very strong family bond we have there! =)

So anyway, we had the "blow-cake" session...
Our lil bro turned 17 yesterday...



The candles are getting more and more each year.. Hee...
But you're still our little brother...



Bro and his girlfriend, Celina...


Papa's 4 precious gem... 5 actually.. Plus my darling...
6 actually.. One in my tummy.. =P


Then the greatest father on earth with 5 of his 6 gems...


Formal family photo...


Then an informal one...
With our signature "Peace" hand sign...
Pa, I know your eyes very big, don't need strain them so wide.. Hehe...
You're so cute, pa, love you...


Love my darling, love my family...
I had a wonderful off day with darling, & some quality time with my family..
I'm happy... =)

(even though I'm so swollen now... hahaha...)

No comments: