Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BB's Ride

It's Darling's off day today.. YAY!
I was happy cuz I won't be home alone doing nothing..
But the weather wasn't that good today...
In fact it rained the whole day except during the time when we went to the gynae..
Lucky us...

Dr Lawrence said BB is still not coming yet...
We'll wait awhile more and see... Shall see Dr Lawrence on the 20th again...
Because the coconut drink they sell at the pasar malam was so sweet and nice, I had one again on our way home... =P



I thought this photo looked like as if we were on holiday somewhere in Bangkok...
Haha.. I think I think of holiday too much already..
Anyway the coconut drink was yummy!
I didn't know coconut juice was so tasty until recently...
Never in my life of 21 years have I drank coconut juice before.. As far as I could remember.. =P

Then when we got home and when it started to pour heavily again, BB's ride arrived at our door-step!!
I was so happy it's here, quickly went to take camera...

Darling taking out the stroller from the box... hehe...


Here it comes...
You see, we were really excited we opened it right at the door there.. Haha..


Tah-dang! It's outta the box....


Now, let's try to figure things out...


We didn't know how to open the stroller man...
So must read the manual, darling...


And then.... After much sweat, we managed to fix it up! Haha...
Plus the toy that I mentioned earlier that was a gift from the auntie who sold us the pram...


So nice right... Hehe...
I like it so much...
I hope our bb will love it... =)

And then it continue to rain and rain and rain...
We spent the whole day at home...
Went to the supermarket just now to get ourselves some snacks to munch...
That's about it for today...
Though we did nothing much, but I truly enjoyed darling's company..
A little sad that he has to work tomorrow and the next off day is Sunday..
That is 3 more days to go...
I'm looking forward to Sunday...

"Baby, I love you!" =P

No comments: