Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Replies to all...

Wifey to Xinyi: Thanks for your encouragement, will update soon! =)

Wifey to Katie: Thanks for dropping by! Will upload them real soon!! =)

Wifey to Huishi: Haha.. Yeah, surprised that you managed to drop by. My delivery was okay.. Will upload my baby's pics soon.. =)

Wifey to cindy: Thanks for your sweet comment. I am indeed blissed and happy, and I admit I have a wonderful hubby.. =P hehe.. I believe my hubby has a good wife too.. =P my delivery was okay, will upload my precious baby's pics soon.. cheers. =)

Wifey to Maggie: Thanks for your comment, my baby is a boy.. =) look out for my update real soon.. =)

Wifey to girlie: Thanks for your comment. My wedding was held at Orchard Parade Hotel.. Me and my hubby love the food there.. My makeup was done by my friend who is a Professional Make Up Artist.. My photographer for wedding portfolio was different from actual day.. Wedding Portfolio was taken in a studio in JB call Printemps and actual day my photographer was Tucky from Tuckys Photography.. =)

Lastly, this is Wifey for FION BITCH...
I don't know who you are and where the hell you came from and I seriously don't give a damn because you're just trying your luck here, trying to spoil my happy family.. I believe my hubby don't even know you at all.. It's really shame on you what you've posted. And I don't need you to tell me to cherish my hubby.. We both love each other only and we're very deeply and will forever be in love with each other.. So f*ck off.

To all the others, I'll be back with updates soon. Cheers.

No comments: