Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Alvis Baby

Here is Wifey back with more pictures of our precious little Alvis...
My precious baby is growing each day..
Though he has had blocked nose and rashes at the beginning and got me so worried and stressed, now the rashes are all gone and his nose is better already...

Sometimes I'll just sit there and watch him sleep.. hee.. because I don't dare to use flash in front of his eyes, so most of the pictures were taken when he's asleep.. =P

So here's to share.. KD and SY's little prince...









My baby posed there for a while..
Think he wanted me to take a picture of his nice pose.. hee..



Sleeping again...










I'm waiting for his double eyelid to show.. hee.. right now its hidden still.. I hope it'll show soon.. like his daddy's and mummy's...

This Sunday we'll be celebrating his full month...
Time really flies...
Soon he'll be one month old..
I can't wait for my confinement to be over too.. It's really boring to be at home everyday..
But I do sneak out as and when I have the chance, especially when hubby is off.. =P
I can't wait to bring my precious out with hubby...
It's been a LOooooong LooooOONg time since I have good food....
Darling says after I finish my confinement, he'll bring me and our baby out and we'll go for a good feast... hee.. I can't wait!!!
I can't wait to show Alvis the world too...
Can't wait to bring him shopping... =P
& can't wait for Lizi to finish her confinement so we can bring our babies out and they can be friends!

Darling, thanks for all the support, care and love you've given me right from the start.. Though it was difficult for me at the beginning, I wanna thank you for staying by me and encouraging me as much as you could.. Like what "reader" asked, I couldn't breastfeed my baby for as long as I thought I could, I felt really guilty and right till now I still do feel bad not being able to give him what others deemed is the best...
But still, darling, you gave me assurance and comforted me as much as you could.. Without your support, I really don't know what will happen to me.. I promise you I'll take good care of our precious when you're at work..
This is my commitment to you as a good wife and my commitment to Alvis as a good mommie..
We'll build the world's happiest family..
Thanks for giving me a happy family...
This new chapter has just begun..
I'm sure it's gonna be filled with excitement and happiness, right darling?
Here's to parenthood, cheers!
I love you, my good hubby..

No comments: