Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thanks to all...

Thanks to all those who've dropped by and left your sweet comments..

To joanne (archz): haha.. yeah, really look like keddy.. Definitely will bring alvis to you if we go far east.. =)

To katie: c-section was no pain at all throughout the operation.. i was still conscious thru the op.. couldn't feel anything frm my lower body down.. i was lucky, my wound didn't really hurt that much too.. =)

To jasmine: I do feel contractions during my stay at TMC but they were very minor and bearable, not strong enough to dilate my cervix that's why I went for c-section.. hmm.. it's common to feel contractions now cuz you can be due anytime.. just time your contractions.. if it gets more intense and the intervals are shorter, then it means u could be in labour.. Anyway right now I believe you're seeing your gynae weekly rite? just relax, everything's gonna be fine.. take deep breaths each time you feel your contractions, i think it does help to relieve the pain a little.. wish you a smooth delivery...

To Maggie: yeah, i think 52cm is considered quite common, wonder why the nurse at TMC told me it's a new record.. haha..

To Sity: haha.. yeah, i've popped.. don't have to envy me la.. hehe.. thanks for your well wishes, take care...

No comments: