Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Pneumoccocus Vaccination #3 cum Family Outing

It was Alvis's 3rd Pneumoccocus jab before the last one when he turns 1 year old...
It was crowded at Dr Low's private clinic...
Our queue number was no.15....
waited so long.....
Dr Low is indeed popular... hee..

While waiting.. so bored....



Playful baby....


A picture with Alvis's PD...
DR Low Kah Tzay..
To me, he's the best PD...
Will follow him through the growth of my baby Alvis..
And my next daughter... haha.. if i can give Alvis a sister, i can close shop already..hehe..
Dr Low is G-R-E-A-T!
Taken after the jab....





Hubby playing with baby while waiting for the Medical Lift at Paragon.
Always must wait very long too...





At Paragon..
Christmas Lightings are up!
Nice....
Haha.. Alvis is bottom-less... Cuz of the jab, had yet to wear his pants...
We then visited my babes at Takashimaya..
shu uemura just launched their Limited Edition Christmas Edition....
mika love shu...
mika as in mika ninagawa....
cool...
Pretty Bren-sister with Alvis Baby...
The lovely flower on their hair for the launch...
How I wish I can wear a black one too...
Nice chair for the launch...
A self-taken family photo at the counter when everybody was busy...
haha.. so funny, can't see hubby's face...
A great day spent with my 2 precious....
Weekend ahead! H-A-P-P-Y!!

No comments: